Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Man, I'm tired. I blame it on my dad. He had me get up super early for a Sunday (9:30am) and help him move a desk into the back of his truck. After that I should have gone back to bed. Did I go back to bed? Nope. For some stupid reason I decided that I was good to go. Now I can barely keep my eyes open. I still may lie down for a bit but then again there is an exhibition game on WGN today of the Cubs versus the White Sox at 2pm, which is in a few minutes.

I have to work Hollywood tonight. Ugh. My energy has been nil lately and working nights doesn't help because for normal people that time is wind down and go to bed time. For me it is work and make some money and sacrifice sleep time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters