Monday, January 28, 2008

Books

So I have gotten back into reading again. I just finished the novel Stardust by Neil Gaiman. Very good like the movie is good. I now am currently reading The Neverending Story by Michael Ende. It is wonderful. Aparently the book is the basis for the first two movies. Like the first half of the novel is the first movie and the second half of the novel is the second movie. At first I was freaking out because I was only half way through and I'm like, "hmmm this is right about where the credits would be rolling in the movie" my thing is that I have not seen the second movie so the stuff that is happening in the novel right now is just some craziness. It IS a fantasy novel and it's proving that. I like it though and it is a very good read and also makes you think, matrix style. I've already got some books ordered for when I finish this one. I'm actually excited. Could this possibly rival my DVD addiction? eh, doubt it.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 19, 2008 1:10:00 PM , Blogger betsyradish said...

Bastian, pleeeeez!

Caaalll myyyy naaaaame!

Puuhh-leeeeez!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters