Saturday, June 16, 2007

Marooned

I love Maroon 5. I got their new CD for my birthday from my sister Jen and I listen to it all the time. There are a few in particular that I really like to hear and sometimes start the CD on that song and play from there. You should check it out.

The Summer job is going well. Everyone thinks that I've been on a vacation because I have a pretty good tan happening. It is mainly because I take the kids out to play on the playground and I get some good sun while I'm out there. I try not to hide in the shade. I say if you're going to be outside and hot, you may as well soak up some of the sun and enjoy it.

I worked DH last night. That was fun as always. Quite a few people came out. Helps the night to speed along. Mojo's was alright. I was done drinking by the time I got there. The rest of the night was eh.

I work tonight and Sunday night at Hollywood. Tomorrow is Father's Day so I will be visiting with my father for that. The rest of my weekend is booked.

I need to get away. Sometimes I think about getting out of here but I don't know how I would afford it. I feel stuck and stifled

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters