Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hampster Dance

What ever happened to the hampster dance? It was so simple yet so funny and catchy. Is the original still out there?


Things lately, whew, yeah, and that's about all I will say on that.

Apparently Duf is in town tonight. I'm going down to DH Browns to see him and everyone else. I was supposed to see a movie tonight but we put that on hold until a later date. Last night was G's birthday. We went to the Alamo and hung out there until about 12:30am and then headed home. It was a good time. I worked 8:30-4:30 today and then stopped by HWV on the way home. Now I'm here. I need to shower and shave here in a little bit. I've let myself get "fuzzy", I think it is about time to shave it off again. Leaving the goatee though, sorry to those who are not fond of it. I like it, if it wasn't so hot out I would probably still have the full beard but I'm such a warm person anyway that I would just die out in the heat.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog sucks... post something new already!

 
At Sunday, July 15, 2007 6:01:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Right, thanks. Have a blessed day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters