Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saint Patrick's Day



Well, one of my favorite holidays has come and gone. The Saint Patty's Day parade was yesterday. It was a good time. I caught a hotdog from our Sheriff Williamson. Shared it with my friends. Got some candy and a button. I probably could have got more free stuff if I had a spot right at the edge but I was a few people back. I met Shoo, Mrs. Shoo, Kirsten, Lori, and others out.

My camera seems to have broken, right as the parade was getting started so I got absolutely no photos. Mr. Shoo did though. So if you head over to his site and check out his flickr then you can check out a few of those there. The above are courtesy of Mr. Shoo. Thanks

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Saturday, May 17, 2008 6:12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you, you havent updated in a while?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters