Friday, March 14, 2008

Smallville

So, as many know, I'm a huge Superman fan. Back in 2001 the tv show Smallville started and I loved it. I watched as often as I could. Then I started to get busier, and started watching less and less. Now I won't watch it because I have no idea what is going on and I don't want to ruin it. And yes, it is still on. Smallville is currently in its 7th season and I just read that the CW (formerly the WB) said that the show will return in the fall with an 8th season. So, starting a few days ago I am devoting time to getting back into Smallville, starting at the beginning. I currently own seasons 1-5 on DVD, season 6 has been out a while and I plan on getting it soon. Heck, Amazon has it on sale for 60% off the list price. So far it is wonderful to get back into this show that I fell in love with so long ago. It is also so cool to be able to watch the show, unedited, without commercials, and the ability to pause and rewind. It's great!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters