Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Actually Tuesday

Whoa man, it is finally here. Tomorrow has made it and now it is today and it is Tuesday. It's about damned time. HA! I say this as if today is a special day or something. But alas it is not. Nothing special about today. Just the fact that it is no longer Monday. I'm not a big fan of Monday. The weekend is over. The WHOLE rest of the week lays ahead of you which is crap. Unless you have an exciting life and you know that everyday is going to be a blast. I used to have that life. I miss that life. Not working. Going out everynight. Eating out all the time. Watching movies whenever I wanted. Sleeping whenever I wanted. Sigh.

Some of you people think that I am all boring and crap. I beg to differ. I warned a lot of you. Working Kyle is not as much fun as Jobless Kyle. Working Kyle has responsibilities and obligations. Working Kyle cannot sleep until noon or later every day so that he is energetic and vital every night until 4 or 5am. I do what I can though. I do go out on week nights still. I am able to do this because my work schedule provides me with time to take a nap in the middle of the day. But still I have broken sleep. 5 hours here and 3 hours here are not the same as 10 hours straight. See... it does not add up. So I won't have as much energy. I say, be happy that I am even out. When I first started my job I refused to come out during the week because I needed to focus on adapting to my new job. Now I have adapted and have found my limitations and I am able to hang.

Last night I hung out at the bar. Until about 10. I was too tired to stay out any later because of lack of sleep from the night before. I came home did the internet thing for a little bit then headed to bed. I think I actually got to sleep by about 1am. Which is good for me. I even when I go home at decent times usually end up staying up until about 3am. I know I have something wrong when I am up until about 4am. Just because I am up though don't think that I am chock full of energy though. There is a huge difference for me between having energy to be out and about and energy enough to no be able to sleep.

So yesterday I had an insane amount of people checking my site out. Yay! I love it that people like what I have to say. Granted I write on here because I want to and not specificly for my fans but knowing that people enjoy checking out my thoughts is cool to me. Or even if you don't like what I have to say the fact that you are checking out my blog means that it is of some interest to you. Even if it falls under the catagory of boredom.

At the top I said there is nothing special about today. Well, I rethought that and there actually is something special about today for everyone. Today is special because you are alive. Be thankful that you are alive and well. You think things could be better but if you really think about it, things could be so much worse. So walk around today with a huge grin because you know that you are ALIVE!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 11, 2005 10:46:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Have you been showing the kids those old 60's motivational movies? On the film projector?? Ya know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters