Monday, January 10, 2005

Looooong Monday

Today has been a long long day. At one point in time I swore that it was Tuesday because it felt like Monday had happened already. I was corrected. So moving everything from the stage to the library was a lot of fun. Carrying boxes upon boxes on a handcart up and down stairs and then back again. It was so strenuous that I decided that I had no need to walk the Hilton this evening because I just got a hellofa workout at work. So after work I decide to go to the bar because well, I wanted my paycheck. Ed just happened to be bartending and Jessie also just happened to be waitressing. So I hung out there for a little while. Yeah I was there until about 10pm and I got there shortly after 6pm. So I hadn't eaten since about 10:30am so I was getting hungry. I did have a bowl of popcorn at the bar but that wasn't doing it for me. Tonight is Ed's 2nd to last night bartending at the bar. Thursday will be his last night as an employee of the bar. From then on after that he will only be known as 1 of the owner's son. Or that guy who used to work at the bar. I'm sure he will fade from memory sooner than anyone could hope for. Ha. I'm kidding. No I'm not. Yeah I am. No I'm not. What was that again? Googenheimer?

Consider this a PSA. (For those who can't figure out PSA I will spell it out for you. Public Service Announcement. ) Ed is having his going away party down at DH Browns sometime after 8pm on Friday night. Since he will be leaving us in a week from this Thursday to move to Florida to get a tan and be healthy wealthy and wise. Well, he might luck out and get just one of those... the other 2 I'm not sure he will fare well in those departments.

Well folks, I am soooo tired. Hot ladies and friends weren't enough to keep me out this evening. I was about to fall asleep at the bar right before I left. If I waited any longer then I would worry about driving home so tired. It's the truth. Trust me on this one. You wouldn't want any hard wood to get between you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters