Monday, January 17, 2005

Other Blogs?

Are there any other friends who have blogs out there in cyber space? I know people read my site and my friends' sites. Drop me a line if you have a blog or journal that I haven't listed. We've got a nice little Springfield Blog Webring going on. Or if you don't have a blog go ahead and start one up. Blog Spot is an easy site to start it up on and it is free. Not all of us can be as fancy and spend money on a domain name like Mr. Shoofly. He is SO high class.

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 17, 2005 3:36:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

I heard he is rude, snoody, drinks cosmos with his pinky up, and wears bling bling.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters