Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Chik chickachicka

Bueller, Bueller,..... Bueller

So today has been a run of the mill day. Worked. Came home. But I didn't get sleepy right away which I always kick myself for later. I got to my nap by about 11:30 - Noon. Instead of the usual 10am so that is some wasted sleeping time right now. Kick kick. But I got up and showered and went off to work yet again for the day very groggily. Work went well. It was big brother big sister day so a few of our kids leave us for an hour to hang out with high schoolers. Something we arrange for them. Then after work I decide that I need to go get my books for my 1 class that I am taking this semester. 3 books totally about 118 bucks. Yeah, I needed that hit in my checking account. Not really though. Then while I was there I decided to go get a new LLCC ID. Awwww yeah, the LLCC ID is BACK! I didn't make a funny face this time though. I just wanted to get it and get home. The girl although she seemed nice and was cute I didn't feel the need to do it this time so I didn't ask. Maybe I am growing up a little bit. HA! I'm always growing up, whatchootalkinboutwillis? So yeah, now I am getting ready to head down to MOJO's for the night. It is the Holiday Party that I was talking about in an earlier post. I hope you are all there. Be there or be SQUARE! HA! You're a square.

I see some people are not updating their blogs. Tisk Tisk. Look around, yeah I see, you. You're saying, who me? Well if you look at everyone's blogs it will be obvious who it is. If you still feel that it is you then CHOP CHOP! Don' bea slacka...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters