Sunday, January 16, 2005

Happy 21st

Today is an old buddy's 21st birthday. He is more like the little brother that I used to beat up on when I was younger. Nick W. He grew up 2 doors down from me and we used hang out quite a bit. I even baby sat him a little even though he is only 2.5 years younger than me. His mom didn't want him to burn the house down and I was a very responsible kid so if we just hung out and played video games all day that kept him out of trouble. I got paid for it too. I always felt a little bad about that but I do like money. I did a job though and jobs are to be paid for. I suppose. But yes, Nick is 21 today. He apparently got pretty drunk last night around midnight and is feeling it today. But hopefully he will be able to meet up with me later on so that I can give him what he deserves. So if anyone sees or talks to Nick W today wish him a very happy 21st birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters