Friday, January 14, 2005

T.G.I.F.?

It's Friday and you know what that means? Well, that it is Friday. Also today is Ed Fest 2005 down at DH Browns on the corner of 3nd and Monroe. Well, rather it is tonight at 7pm and after. Come 1 come all and tell Ed how much you will miss him or even how much you won't. As long as you show your support I think he will be happy about it. I'm working the door down there from 9pm until 1am. Ed plans on living it up so you should live it up with him.

I have not lost my mind. Actually you should have seen the post that I deleted before anyone saw. Maybe I have lost my mind. Did I ever have my mind to begin with? Maybe I was very good at putting on the show and I just got tired of acting sane and slipped a little bit.

Yesterday was a long long day. Work 7:00am - 8:30am, Nap 9:30am - 2pm, Work 2:30pm - 6pm, One Class 6:30pm - 9:30pm, Bar 10pm - 1:30am. Besides the nap it was a non stop day. I don't know if I could have made it without my nap.

I'm just tired of getting crapped on. Not literally crap though. Figuratively. I've done nothing to get crapped on in life. I don't deserve the short end of the stick that the powers that be have given to me. Maybe I will just stop talking. Maybe I should stop thinking. Maybe I could just disappear for a while. I want to say people wouldn't notice but I know they would. It is more like they would notice but would they really care. Life goes on for everyone. I'm not needed. I wish I was Superman because everyone needs a Superman. Who needs this?

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 14, 2005 10:41:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only hard work and blood, sweat, and tears pays off in life. You can only expect death and taxes out of life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters