Saturday, January 15, 2005

Gotta love those Illini

Boy oh boy. I love those Fighting Illini. This afternoon's game against Northwestern was awesome. Such a great game. Luthor Head was the player of the game with 26 points. The Illini have now set their new record of 18-0. The best Illini season start ever. They are 4-0 in Big 10 Conference play. The Illini have the 3 best guards in the nation Williams, Brown, and Head.

Tonight is bar hopping night in Ed Fest part 2. As of 6 o'clock I have yet to hear anything from anyone. I don't know when or where we are starting out or even what bars this hopping will include. I'm sure it will include only the best bars that Springfield has to offer. I wonder how many people are participating in the bar hop/crawl?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters