Saturday, January 15, 2005

Wow

Wow, what a night! Woooo! The night started off like many have the last few weeks. Which is me not really wanting to be out and I would have rather been home and in bed watching a movie or some tv or just sleeping. Well, I started out with a few beers out of the Ed Fest Keg. Beer I could tell was not going to be my drink of choice for the evening. So I switched to water. I felt a little dehydrated and I figured water to be the best drink for me. Well, at some point I figured what the hell. I don't feel like being out but hell, I can have a few double captain and sprites. Alcohol is an awesome way to deal with your problems. I will say, those captains were even better going down than the water. In a good way too. I slowly and slowly started relaxing and let everything slide that was on my mind. Well, let us just say that worked out for the best. Because I got a little flirtatious with a few ladies. I think that I smooched on at least 4 fine females before the night was over. 1 which Mr. Shoo noticed and kept questioning me who it was. Is Mr. Shoo jealous that I was gettin a little play for the evening? He says he thinks he knows who it was, ok, good, who cares. Doesn't mean that he was the one having fun even if he knows. I still know that I had a great time, did my job, celebrated my buddy's going away party, and got paid. All in a good night's work. I love this job. It is nice having friends that could watch the door. Thanks to Phil, Kristine, and Josh. All who were official askers to watch the door when I had to take pauses for the cause. Josh, I did take advantage of your "want" for watching the door. I don't appologize for that. I had some "catching up" to do with a "friend" when I had you watch the door. So your 2 - 3 minutes turned into about 10 or so. So random that I had a person that I have rarely seen bring up how they love my carmels. WOW! I didn't even recall that this person even knew that I baked carmels. She was like, I will give you my address and I want you to make me some because those were the best I have ever had. She said her Grandma couldn't even do better. Flattery will get you everywhere. So that is a request for my carmels. (She never gave me the address.) Yes people. You are probably thinking what in the world is this... Yes, I cook and I bake. I am damned good at it too. For one I know how to follow a recepie and also I know how to do it well. You ladies don't know what you are missing. Fun, Considerate, a good family, a good cook, loves kids, on the track for a respectable steady job within the Teaching Profession.... I just have to say, Your Loss. You miss the boat then there are no refunds and no rain dates. It will be tough to do business again.

Saturday night is "Bar Hopping Night" for the continuous Ed going away week. Call Ed, Shoo, Farah, or Myself as to what is going on. Even though tonight was good I cannot predict my mood tomorrow. Call Ed for definite plans I suppose.

I'm glad I wasn't blind sided by that. Parker Louis can't lose. Well, You know that I am NOT Parker Louis. That's for sure. I need someone new to roll dice with. I look to someone new and get turned around. Who else is new. Cause I've figured that it has to be new cause no one old likes Kevin Bacon. New becomes Old too damned fast these days. Where is my parcheesie?

I've got a Lock Box (SNL) and Vault (Seinfeld). Would you please respect that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters