Sunday, January 09, 2005

I hate inconsiderate people!

ARRRGG! Tonight was such a good night too. It just HAD to end on a really crappy note didn't it? So, I go out to my car after I get out of working at the bar. It is parked in my usual spot in the loading zone. I walk up and see a hub cap on the ground. I'm like, hmm that is weird, I wonder where that came from. I get closer. I see. It is MY hub cap. I'm like well shit. Someone came along and busted my cap off. Why the hell would someone do that? Some jackass I presume. Well, I pick up the biggest piece because I think, well at least I can get the numbers off of it and order a new one or something. So I go to open my drivers side door. I notice the part that reallllllllly pisses me off. I have a huge ass dent in the side of my door. Some jackass sideswiped my car and hit my drivers side door and it kept going into my hub cap I guess. So then I'm just outraged. I do the first thing I think of and look around. There is no note underneath my windshield wipers, no nothing. I do notice that someone must have thrown a snowball at my windshield in the process of looking but at this point I could care less about that. So what do I do? I am assuming that I can't do anything about my door and hub cap without paying out of my own pocket. I can't call the cops cause it would be like, um yeah, my car got hit. They will be like, were you driving? Did you see the car that did it? And I will be like no and no. That means that I am Shit Out of LUCK. I think that I only have liability so I think that means that would not cover damage like this. The upside to this is that I don't think it did anything to my paint. The dent isn't horrible either. I mean, it's there. There is no doubt about there being a huge dent in my door but it isn't an eyesore or anything. I'm pissed that the bastard who did this didn't leave a note or anything. I'm parked there allllll theeeee TIME! If you come down to the bars enough I'm sure you would think, well this might be someone right inside of this bar riiiiight here. I wish I would have heard it. OH man, I really do. I would have ran out and jumped on that car and said. Hell no, you're not going anywhere fool. As I called the cops. Unfortunately it didn't happen like that. Damned inconsiderate people. I hope something horrible happens to them. I hope that their karma is soooo bad from this that they get what is coming to them. Hitting a car and driving off. You have to be a horrible inconsiderate person to do that.

If anyone knows anything or has seen anything relating to my car getting hit RIGHT outside of DH Browns let me know. I doubt anyone saw anything though cause that is always how things like this happen.

My poor beautiful red Geo. Poor poor Geo.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, January 09, 2005 2:04:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Kyle, sorry to hear about your car.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters