Friday, February 25, 2005

I'm so sorry for your loss

I think only two people will get this but I made a complete fool out of myself. I don't get embarrassed too often but whoa boy last night I sure did. At the same time, it isn't a big deal. Do you know how sometimes when people talk they use their hands or they might even do that soft touch to an arm when trying to relay what is being said? I was slightly doing this and lets just say that my depth perception was a little off and I missed the arm. The light touch ended up being a soft poke. The situation was extremely awkward (apparently I turned red) yet it was very funny. I will never live it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters