Friday, April 29, 2005

coulda, woulda, shoulda….

I was tagged by Gotshoo.com, so here it goes.

Here’s how it works. Immediately following there is a list of 22 different occupations. You must select at least 5 of them (feel free to select more). You may add more if you like to your list before you pass it on (after you select 5 of the items as it was passed to you). Each one begins with “If I could be…” Of the 5 you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession.

Once you’re done you point this meme at three people you think will be cool with putting in a good two cents on it. Don’t forget to add a profession to the end of the list with a link to your meme!

The List
If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an innkeeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…(by Ogre)
If I could be a bonnie pirate…(By Teach)
If I could be a servicemember…(By Jeremy)
If I could be a business owner…(By Blue944)
If I could be an actor… (By Blue944)
If I could be an agent…(By KelBel)
If I could be video game designer…(By KelBel)
If I could be a comic book artist…(By Stoli)
If I could be a go-go dancer… (By JLHB)
If I could be a villan…. (By Gotshoo.com)
If I could be a super-hero… (By KyleStill5)


If I could be a chef, I would kick Emeril’s behind. Instead of “BAM!” I would use the tag word “HUZZAH!” because I think that it is funny and it is even funnier when people actually use it in real life. I would come up with a new style of cuisine which incorporates Mexican and Italian and it would be called Ita-Mex.

If I could be an agent, I would be the best at hooking up celebrities that need to be hooked up. But I would help out the celebrities that really need it not the people like Brad Pitt. I also would hobnob with the best of the best. Everyone would want me to represent them and get them parts.

If I could be an athlete, I would be a baseball player for the Chicago Cubs. I would hit every time I am at bat unless they walk me. I would take the Cubs to the World Series and win for my entire tenure there, which would be the longest career ever in the history of baseball and I would be a starting player until I am 57 years old.

If I could be an actor, I would try to be in every movie that Angelina Jolie is in. Because when actors do movies together then end up dating. It is their way of mingling through the hoards of eligible mates. So every movie we do together I start to grow on her and also the chances of having a love scene together increase too.

If I could be a psychologist, I would play mind games on people. I would be able to predict people’s behaviors before they even know that they are going to do it. I would have people eating out of the palm of my hand among other things…

2 Comments:

At Friday, April 29, 2005 12:44:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Angelina is a hottie. I have had a hollywood crush on her for years.

 
At Friday, April 29, 2005 6:06:00 PM , Blogger JB said...

Yes, Angelina is a true Hollywood crush! You could be your own agent and cast yourself in her movies- you could play a 57-year old Cubs player! Hot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters