Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Gossip

Man, I am out of the loop. I hear gossip left and right. Some well known and some not well known. I like being there for people and it bugs me when they don't let me into their lives. Sure I give people crap but it is about the trivial things in life that don't really count. I'm serious as a heart attack when it comes to real life in friends lives. You may try to say that the trivial things add up and do count. Maybe but comparatively how often do you actually save your pennies? I know I put mine in the Give-A-Penny/Take-A-Penny cup quite often. It isn't hard to let the small things go. Life is short. There are bigger fish to fry.

Anywho, I like to hear things from friends first hand. Do you know what I mean? Heck, I call people friends for a reason. I don't enjoy hearing things 2 or 3 people down the line. Granted I am happy that I have even been included when it comes to this but come on. You can ask any friend, I am a vault. If you tell me something and say, let's not tell people. I don't tell people. If anything, I will discuss things after it is public knowledge. I think that is how it should always be in everyone's friendships. That is what a friendship is about. 1 on 1 interaction and confidence in each other.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 26, 2005 5:58:00 PM , Blogger phillip said...

that's a reasonable-sounding tactic to get secrets, you know, assuring how well you can keep them. but 90% of the secrets i hear are secretly meant to be told. otherwise why blab to phil about it in the first place? then i put them on the internet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters