Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Hitching a ride

So, My Geo decided to die on me right in the middle of a turn lane on Stanford this evening. It didn't just die it DIED. The battery was kaputz. We tried jumping it but it wouldn't stay on for long. Ended up having it towed. I'm out of a car for right now. Going to be bumming in my mom's until it is fixed I guess.

There is talk about getting a new car. Something 2003 or later. Actually getting a loan and making monthly payments. Maybe even a truck... but a car is more reasonable cause cars do better with the gasolina.

The next vehicle I get will be my 4th one in 8 years. Is that good? Probably not even close. My dad says that I am rough on cars but he still thinks that I drive like I do when I was in high school. Not at all. I usually hover between the speed limit and 5 over. He also says that I take turns roughly but I disagree. I'm kind to my car now. After not having a car for a year and a half makes one appreciate a set of 4 wheels that much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters