Sunday, May 08, 2005

K's Rental Shop

So I have a rental shop going on now. I actually encourage it too. I have a ton of DVD's. Sure I don't have the best choices sometimes but they are my choices nonetheless. I let people "rent" out of my collection so long as they promise to get it back to me in a timely manner. Like my brother in law borrowed Bourne Identity and Superman II for his flight back to LA. Now, I know I won't be getting those for a few months but those are their circumstances and that is fine. My sister in Chicago just borrowed The Usual Suspects and Braveheart. I also just lent The Big Lebowski to a coworker at DH too. So, It is cool if you want to pick through my collection. That is one of many reasons why I have a decent amount of DVDs because then I can share my love for movies with friends and family. I know I have at least 2 friends who want to rummage but just never seem to make it over here.

My newest addition is the Back To The Future Trilogy Boxed Set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters