Sunday, July 24, 2005

Summer Heat

Today is going to be excessively hot. High of 104 degrees is expected with heat indicies of around 115 degrees.

I don't know if it is the summer heat or me just being me but girls that I know are looking exceptionally good looking. I wish that I knew how to cross the friends line. Any suggestions from those that have been there?

Sometimes I think about pulling the high school bull shit. Have someone on my behalf mention to a ladies that I'm interested and then see how they react and then report back to me. I'm not big on confrontation when I know nothing about the other hand.

So hot! Want to touch the hiney! Arrroooooooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters