Monday, July 25, 2005

Twenty Five

I have lost about 25 pounds so far. This is without much exercise. My foot is getting better and I am pretty close to being comfortable with walking on it for long periods of time. I did my second session with the hypnosis clinic today. They are pleased with the results thus far. I still have a long way to go but I'm on my way. I'm looking forward to my second canoe trip this coming weekend. It is great exercise paddling down a river in a canoe. I figure I will shed a few more pounds over the coming weekend. I'm looking forward to hitting 300 pounds pretty soon. I know it won't take much longer since I plan on sticking with this until I attain my goal weight of 200 pounds. Of course I will still eat healthy once I attain my goal weight. Who knows, maybe I can go lower than 200. I'll deal with that once I get there. All in due time.

I did not get picked for Jury Duty today although I still have to call back at 5pm this evening to see if they need me to come in tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters