Thursday, August 04, 2005

I am BUFF!

Jesus Christ, I am buff. I did one of those magical scales that send electrodes through you and tells you your composition. My fat free mass weighs in at 213.8 pounds. Do you realize how buff that makes me? Shoot if I lose as much weight as I want to lose I would have no body fat at all.

Also, btw, I am down to 315.2 pounds according to the special impulse scale at the FitClub that they put me on. So I have lost about 35 pounds thus far. It fluctuates with the mass amounts of water that I drink now. I didn't realize but I have practically cut down to only water and unsweetened iced tea besides the occasional juice and milk with a meal. The fitness person was very impressed with how hydrated I was, which is something that helps the machine work better. Also hydrated cells help in the burning of fat and calories too. A great booster for losing weight, water.

My blood pressure is still pretty high. They clocked it at 138/104. Not good. I've been trying to eat less salt and fat and now I'm starting to exercise finally. Any other suggestions?

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 04, 2005 2:23:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Just while I was at the bar last night I drank about 8 pints of water. That doesn't count all the water I had drank since I got up at 6:30am. I don't think that you can keep up. I'm sure you would go to the bathroom more than me though...

 
At Friday, August 05, 2005 10:19:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your blood pressure will come down with the weight loss. It will adjust itself accordingly. I think you are doing everything right overall. Keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters