Friday, September 16, 2005

Clarification

Sterno, I just realized that you called me Kys in a comment on a previous post. For the record, usually only the ladies call me that. The ladies have permission to call me Kys or Ky ky in addition to other "endearing" names but males only have permission to call me K or Kyle or some nickname using K in it for example, K Monster or Big K or Pimp Daddy K.

Just because you toss salad (so I heard), does not allow you to use the Kys title when directing dialouge in my general direction.

4 Comments:

At Friday, September 16, 2005 8:18:00 PM , Blogger Sterno said...

Pile?

Special K?

KooKOOKaCHOO?

KuKlux Kyle?

K9 Unit?

KP Unit?

K-Y Jelly?


I can think of many many more nicknames that you would be more justified in getting riled up over, pal. I just repeated what I've seen. Believe me...there are bigger fish to fry than this sort of thing.

 
At Saturday, September 17, 2005 4:08:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

I know that none of those will stick. I know that you will go ahead and try but yeah, doubt I will get "riled" up

 
At Saturday, September 17, 2005 2:44:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

You're out of your element Donnie.

 
At Sunday, September 18, 2005 8:50:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Also, good job on the Special K, that actually has been a nickname of mine in the past. You're so smart.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters