Monday, September 12, 2005

Everybody Wang Chung tonight

So it is Monday. For many of you readers this is the worst day of the week because it starts the work week or school week back up and into full gear. I personally don't mind it. I enjoy my job, that may be a factor. I regards to that if you hate your job, I say, find a new job that you enjoy. Life is too short to spend your time working in some profession that only makes you upset, sad, or hateful.

Tonight is MOVIE NIGHT! Ladies load up your purses with candy! We've got a scary movie tonight. We are going to see The Exorcism of Emily Rose at 7:10pm at Showplace 12 West (the new theater). Be there or BE A SQUARE! Ha. I have no idea on who all will be joining us but come one come all. Movies are for everyone and are to be enjoyed.

So I hopped on the brand new scale I got the other day. Guess what it told me. It said that I am still fat. Just kidding. Actually it told me that I have lost 63 pounds all together. Can you believe that? WOW! I am just as amazed as everyone else. 17 more pounds and I have lost half of my total goal. Things couldn't be better.

I know that crappy things happy to us or all around us everyday. You have to remember that good things happen too. Sometimes those good things are hard to see and hear because of how blinding and deafening the bad appears to be. You have to stay focused and positive and keep a clear head. Life is precious and always look for the good while dealing with the bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters