Saturday, September 10, 2005

downward bound

Well, I went shopping for a few things today. I needed some new shorts, a belt, and I went ahead and bought a new shirt too. I am so stoked. I am down to a 2XL size shirt with breathing room and for the shorts I am down to a 42 waist. I was previously at 4XL and 46 waist pants. This is awesome! I cannot wait until I hit the 30's on waist size.

I also invested in a new bathroom scale. This is one of those spiffy special kind that tell you your body fat percentage in addition to your weight. It sends a small electrical current through your body and the return gives the information of how much fat is in your body based on resistance and such. I'm about to go set it up now and see how things are going for me. I know that last time I did one of these was at FitClub and I was 32% body fat. I expect to be a lot less than that now. I'll get back to you on how that goes.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:07:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ky - that is great! You are doing so wonderful and everyone is very proud of you! :) I guess we all know what we are going to be getting you for xmas this year... a new wardrobe!!! ss

 
At Sunday, September 11, 2005 11:31:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

How true.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters