Tuesday, September 13, 2005

It's never too early

So I was sitting here thinking about what is coming up in the near future. Halloween popped into my head first. Then that line of thinking made me think, a party would be fun. What kind of party? Well, probably a costume party since it would be Halloween. Then I thought, oh, I live at home. I wouldn't be able to host a costume party. So then I brainstormed on who do I know that has an apartment or house and enjoys having a good time with friends. One person popped into my head. Mr. Shoo. Mr. Shoo, should have a Halloween Costume Party at his apartment. I would think that will the proper time allotment and planning that it would be a party that would be a blast. Planning as in specialized decorations bought/made more in advance than the day of and time allotment for people to ask off of their respective jobs so they would be able to party that night and sleep in the next day.

So who is with me? On helping to promote this? Yes, I know that Mr. Shoo will read this. He is my biggest fan, donchaknow. Peace.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:21:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell yeah, shoo should have a halloween party

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters