Tuesday, September 13, 2005

So what's going on?

So, not many people commenting lately. I'm sorry that I don't get my posts up earlier in the day for those of you surfing the web early in the work day. But I don't do the internet at work and I get home about midday and that is when I am able to hop onto this puppy.

Granted I don't post all that often but there seems to be a stale aire in blogworld lately. Do you know what I mean? It could just be me. Now I'm not as exciting as Mr. Shoo, not even close. I don't even try to keep up. He is a wild and crazy guy. Me, I just enjoy life. If stuff happens, all the better.

It also seems that in real life things are different. It is like people are in hiding or something. Do you get that drift? Like, other things are going on elsewhere but you're not invited. Or people have alterior motives. That is something that always seems to be the case. I think that people are getting more fake as they get more "real"

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:54:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Why am I always made the "victim" on your site? Granite, I am really popular and nice and awesome and educated and hot and dead sexy and the envy of everyone!?

Does this mean you are calling me fake? Cause I am as real as you want me to be...

I hear Sterno likes a good fruit cocktail.

 
At Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:18:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Sutzer- So I guess since you are "older" you've been there done that.

Mels- Has everyone heard about Sterno tossing salad except me? "Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Mr. Shoo- I didn't call you fake. I said that you were exciting. Did you notice the paragraph break?


Who else already knows about Sterno's salad tossing fettish?

 
At Wednesday, September 14, 2005 10:47:00 AM , Blogger Sterno said...

I love me some online libel.

I've just been swamped with work, Kyle, in case you were wondering why I'M not stopping by the bar lately. I don't know if I would refer to establishing a career as being fake, but then, I tend to read into these things more than I should.

Establishing a career. At my age? haha

Melissa would probably recommend I establish my medicare.

And I loves me some salad. Why is that funny? Because I like to eat healthy? Huh? Maybe you should give it a shot, Jeff. Yeah. YOU. Salads are actually good for you.

I don't understand why everyone decided to comment on my healthy diet, but oh well.

 
At Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:06:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

You have a healthy diet? I thought people were calling you gay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters