Sunday, September 18, 2005

Monday Plans

So for Monday evening I was all excited to go see this art film that is in town called The Aristocrats. It is not Disney related. Not even close. Anyway, I hop on the computer a few minutes ago and come to find out that it has already left Springfield. I let one slip through my fingers. I'm a little upset. I was really looking forward to seeing that. So now I need to figure out a different movie to go see. I'm thinking of getting everyone to go see the movie Just Like Heaven with Reese Witherspoon OR Must Love Dogs with John Cusack. Something for the ladies of the group because I've imposed a few guy flicks on movie nights.

3 Comments:

At Monday, September 19, 2005 7:05:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

"Rag" on me all you want Jeff. Doesn't phase me.

 
At Monday, September 19, 2005 7:49:00 PM , Blogger D e s i g n Girl said...

Kyle,
I love guys who are willing to see chick flicks...you are ok in my book :)

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:11:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Yay. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters