Friday, September 16, 2005

CROWY!

YES! Crow has finally made it to SPRINGFIELD! He just stopped in about a half hour ago along with his wonderful girlfriend Emily. They are in for just the night and will probably be heading back to Madison late tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon. I'm so stoked. My brutha is in town. Good times to be had tonight. Doubt many will see this, as knowing that it is Friday evening but if you do read this in time call me tonight and come hang out. I AM NOT WORKING.

Side note I am up to 64 pounds lost. The Scale told me 286 today. "Every day, it's a getting closer, going faster than a roller coaster." Crow saw me for the first time since I began losing weight. We haven't seen each other since Bennie's Wedding Weekend Extravaganza. At that time I was pretty much my heaviest. I had already started to eat mostly right by then but I wasn't totally committed yet, like I am now.

Let the GOOD TIMES ROLL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters