Sunday, September 18, 2005

I've Got Soul But I'm Not A Soldier

So today is Sunday, the day of rest and relaxation. I partook last night again and boy oh boy I ended up overindulging. I was hoping to make it until 3am again and hang out with everyone that was out. That didn't happen. I asked Mandi if she would give me a ride home because I was aware that I should not operate heavy machinery. She very kindly agreed since she is super nice and I live pretty close to her place. I've already thanked her at least twice and I'm sure I'll give her another big thank-you soon.


I found out last night that everyone has tagged me with the label of Conservative. Which I think that labels such as that are constricting. I am who I am. I'm not offended or anything but rather I found it interesting because I'm not really that political. If anything I go with the independent vote, listen to all 3 sides and chose wisely. But because I have morals and whatever else is a characteristic of conservatism people decided to label. So what are characteristics of Conservatives and Liberals? I don't even know. Go ahead and leave comments so I can have a better idea of what's going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters