Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Shalom

I had a post almost done and then my browser decided to error on me and not let me save anything before it shut down. That is a good way to tick me off.

Irish Pirates... who came up with that one?

So this week is dragging by slowly. I've got class tonight. This should be fun.

Do you ever get to the point where you feel like you want to drop off the face of the planet? Just disappear for a while. I think that if I did things would be exactly the same as before I left. So what does that mean? I have an idea but it doesn't matter. I'm thinking that maybe next summer I can try to save up enough money so that I can take time off and drive around the country by myself. I highly doubt I would do this because I am horrible at saving money and I have bills to pay.

I saw the movie The Man last night with 1 friend, it was predictable and had some funny parts but over all I'm glad I went to East to see it. If you must see it you would probably want to wait until the dolla theater and go for the matinee. Not one I'm going to buy on DVD, I can tell you that for sure.

I feel like I'm being avoided. I don't know what I have done but I can deal with that. I can make it easier on people. Have fun without me.

It's not your problem. You just like to read about it. It can stay that way.

Have a Teriffic Tuesday! I know I will! Live, Love, Laughter.

8 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 3:23:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

K,

I am disappearing next week. I guess I really shouldn't tell you if I am 'disappearing,' but I feel ya good buddy. I need a break.

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 3:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is your class going anyway? ss

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:33:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

A test in a half hour that I didn't study enough for....

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:23:00 PM , Blogger phillip said...

congratulations, you've discovered the benign indifference of the universe, you enlightened lug you. i'd still think it was weird if you died. why don't you buy a motorcycle and go get a job rebuilding new orleans?

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 10:28:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw...i really don't think that Irish sound like pirates....but that's just me...
ss

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 10:57:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Haha, now that is funny

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 10:59:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Sorry to break it to you Jeff, but I'm not Jewish. "Not that there is anything wrong with that"

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 6:26:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

I'm sorry, You're all alone on that one...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters