Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Here I am, once again

It is always a competion. Always the short end of the stick.

My possible hernia has been hurting me lately. Last night at work it was pretty bad, so much so that I had to bring the kids back inside because I had to sit down to take the stress off of my abs.

I think that I might be going back into the when is it my turn phase. I might be getting overloaded. I cannot always handle it.

I cannot wait til the family gets here. I'm going to emerse myself. Except for my brothers, they will get my time.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 23, 2005 3:30:00 PM , Blogger TTJ said...

Go get that thing fixed! The sooner you do, the sooner you will recover, and the sooner we can start running again...:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters