Monday, November 21, 2005

Thingy

In the last 24 Hours have you?:


01. Had sex?:No
02. Bought Something?: Yes
03. Gotten sick?: No
04. Sang?: Yes
05. Been kissed?: No
06. Eaten something?: Yes
07. Felt stupid?: Nope
08. Talked to an ex?: No
09. Missed someone?: Maybe...
10. Hugged someone?: Yes, my grandma

Last person who:

01. Slept in your bed: It was me.
02. Saw you cry: I don't let people see that.
03. You went to the movies with: Nattie
04. You went to the mall with: Last time was by myself for a flu shot.

Have You Ever?:

01. Said "I Love You" & meant it?: To my family yeah.
02. Got in a fight with your pet?: yeah...
03. Been to California?:Yes
04. Been to Mexico?: Yes
05. Been to China?: No
06. Been to Canada?: Nope
07. Been to Europe?: Nope

Random:

01. Do you have a crush on someone?: I try not to crush anymore. I just end up getting hurt.
02. What books are you reading now?: Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
03. Worst feeling in the world?: Alone
04. Future kids names: I like Chance (M) and Destiny (F) nothing in stone obviously
05. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: Just a lot of pillows
06. What's under your bed?: a trombone among other things
07. Location?: Springfield
08. Piercing/Tattoos?: 1 tattoo
09. Do you drink?: Who me.... maybe here and there.
10. What are you most scared of right now?: Not getting anywhere in life.
11. Where do you want to get married?: In a church under God.
12. Who do you really hate?: No one.
13. Do you have a job?: Watching Children. Love kids.
14. Do you like being around people?: Yeah, unless I want to be alone
15. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with? Every single time
16. Have you seen that commercial? ohhhh yeah, that one. That was funny.
17. Are you lonely right now?: Maybe a little, but I will be running with TTJ in about an hour and a half so that will be fixed.
18. Song that's stuck in your head a lot: Head over Feet
19. Been in love?: I wish...
20. Played strip poker?: Close
21. Gotten beaten up?: Close on that one too
22. Done an all-nighter?: yes
23. Been on radio/TV?: yes and yes
24. Been in a mosh-pit?: yes
25. Do you have any gay/lesbian friends?: some here or there.
26. Skinny dipped?: Yes
27. Made sweet love in the back of a volkswagen?: Is this from mallrats, but no

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters