Sunday, November 20, 2005

LOVE IT!

WOOOO BABY! I just finished reading Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets. Awesome! I kept setting it down this past week and I was determined to finish it this weekend. So I sat down this evening and read over a 150 pages to finish the book. I wish all reading was this fun. I don't know if I have enjoyed reading anything more. I am going to start in on the third book tonight. Yep, I'm not even going to give myself time to cool off. I also love how each book gets thicker. That just means more Harry Potter stories for me to enjoy.

Now begins Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (The third book in the series for those that don't know)

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 21, 2005 6:03:00 AM , Blogger the good time girl said...

kyle, i'm so jealous of you. i wish i could be reading every harry potter book my first time all over again...they're sooo good!! i can, however, re-read them...which is fun, too...
oh, and seeing the movies...wow!!
speaking of, are you going to see a movie tonight?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters