Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Come One, Come All!

It is 10pm, I am tired. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately. Maybe if I could validate not getting enough sleep then it would be alright. I haven't been getting any naps either. It has been go go go.

Anywho, I am working the door down at Browns on Wednesday Night aka Thanksgiving Eve. aka The Busiest Bar Night of the Year. Everyone should come down. Now, if I expect correctly, it will be crowded and fun. You will probably see people you haven't seen in ages because that is the only night of the year that some people even go out. Or old friends are finally back in town. But yes, I might not be able to socialize much if it is as busy as planned but knowing that you are there and may possibly go out afterwards, well that will just make my night.

Hugs and kisses from lady friends are always encouraged.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 23, 2005 3:29:00 PM , Blogger TTJ said...

I won't be here...

*E-hug and kiss!*

-T

 
At Wednesday, November 23, 2005 6:32:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Sweet, Thanks. 'preciate it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters