Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving Week

So, a 3 day week for most people. What are people's plans for the holiday? I will be spending it here with the family. Work the door at the bar on Wednesday and Friday night.


I went running again today with Torrie. That was great. We stepped it up a notch. Added 20 seconds to each interval and unintentionally we added hills. It was a good workout.


I have no orange gatorade story nor a babies suck story nor any other fun or controversial thing going on. I believe that I will be going to see Harry Potter this evening.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at ShowPlace 12 West at 10:00pm. Sounds good? I hope so, cause that's what it is Willis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters