Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Put your biscuits in the oven, get your buns in bed

Well, yesterday was an eventful day. I went to the doctor to get my now confirmed hernia checked out. I am going to have surgery on it. They are cutting me up again. I don't have a date for the actual surgery yet but I do know that I meet with the surgen on December 16th. I wish that I could have gotten in sooner but apparently that was the best that they could do.

So I'm starting to come down with a nasty head cold. Why can't I just get better and stay better? This is enough to drive a man to drink. Oh, wait, I do.

I saw the movie In Her Shoes with a friend. That was good. Chick flick but funny at parts. It has a good ending.

Went to the Presidential Museum. That was awesome. I couldn't take in everything that I wanted to take in. A place like that you really need an entire day to see everything that is available. I really enjoyed it and want to go back soon.

I got my photos back from the Hypnotist. They are awesome. When I get a chance I will try to scan some and get them posted on here.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:24:00 AM , Blogger the good time girl said...

oh oh!! when you go to the lincoln museum again can i go with you?! i love history geek stuff...i'm a certified nerd and a-okay with it.

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 3:42:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyle... do you have pics from Thursday night? If so can you email them to me...ss

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:39:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

K (and sarah, melissa, whoever) this Sunday at the museum is the holiday open house, and admission is free. Just an FYI....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters