Thursday, November 24, 2005

Turkey

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!


Eat lots of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, jell-o molds, sweet potatoes, and PIE!

Get your nap in and then DO IT ALL AGAIN! YES! I love this day so very very much. I am so happy that my family is home. I don't get to see them nearly enough. If I'm not sick of them then I am not seeing them enough. Does that make sense? I'm sure it does for a lot of you.

Thanks to everyone who came down to DH Browns last night and made it such a wonderful night. Thanks to Zach and Derek for helping out with the "problem" toward the end of the night.

Well, I don't have much else to say except call me. I've got 4 days off to just have fun. And fun I WILL HAVE!

I love your eyes.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, November 24, 2005 12:23:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Kyle!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters