Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sick but Better

So I don't know what the heck was going on with me last night. It was took much to hide. I wasn't feeling well. An energy draining fever with chills attack. I don't know where it came from but I know how to beat that out and I think that I succeeded. I went straight home. Took 5 ibuprofin and chugged a pint of pure orange juice. Wore sweats to bed and threw 3 extra heavy blankets on my bed and got underneath all of them. Turned the light out and passed the F out. I did wake up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat but that just means that I broke the fever and hopefully I will just get better from here on out. I woke up at my alarm and felt a lot better. The chills are gone and the fever is probably gone too... Man oh Man.

But you know me, I thought about going home after the movie but being social is my thing. I'm sorry to anyone that I may have seemed short with though, it was not intentional, I just was trying to cope with the "bug".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters