Monday, December 12, 2005

600th Post!

YAY! This is my 600th of my blog. That is a lot of entries. I remember when it was post 100. That was crazy. 500 passed by without me even noticing.

So yeah, today is Monday and yesterday was Sunday. I had a blast yesterday. Almost too much fun. I didn't get home until maybe 1:45am. I'm not totally sure. Last night is a blur. Apparently I talked to Reier last night at 1:08am. I don't know what we talked about. It was for 3 minutes though. I'm going on like 4 hours of sleep, very dehydrated. I chugged down 3 bottles of water during my morning shift today. I've had a little coffee to try and help me out. But oooooh boy, I sure am rough around the edges. I did manage to get in a quick shave this morning.

For those of you who haven't seen me, I shaved the mustasche off. I still have my dashingly handsome goatee but the stashe is gone. So far it has been all compliments or just surprise. My parents didn't even notice for a whole day, I had to tell them, then they were like, oh, yeah you did shave it off.

When I lose a little more weight I will get rid of the goatee. I'm waiting until I have more of a chin. Cause yeah, I've lost 82 pounds but that isn't all of it.

So today my picture was in A paper. not our paper though, it was in a paper down by belleville and troy IL. My uncle called to say he saw it. First day it ran and I found out before the clinic could even tell me where it was placed. That's awesome. I'm famous. I rock.

Well, I am going to get in a half hour catnap. I need it. I really need it. I will talk to you party people later. I expect to see some wild photos up on Torrie's blog here soon.

Happy 600th Post to ME!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 13, 2005 3:07:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

I am not up to 600 posts... but you'll never believe how many comments I have.

 
At Saturday, December 17, 2005 1:14:00 PM , Blogger TTJ said...

The only wild pic I've posted of you so far is the one of you grabbing my bum. It's on MySpace.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters