Saturday, December 10, 2005

Last Night

I had a good time last night. I worked the door. smols and D came to visit me all the way from brewhaus. Mels came in to hang out too which was a pleasant surprise. Amanda was in also taking a break from studying. Other than those wonderful people hanging out and keeping me company the crowd of people I know was pretty slim. My mass text message apparently wasn't well received because no one got back to me about it. Well, 1 person did but not til 11:45pm. I still had a blast.

I felt great. I got dressed up last night and decided not to do the bluesy hat with the shirt this time. I got some of the best compliments that I have ever gotten before. Not the usual, "you look good, keep up the good work". Let's say it was more believable and less fake like some people can be. I'm not a fan of fake. Fake compliments can go out the window.

I may dress up tonight also. Who knows, I'm contemplating even wearing a tie....

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 12, 2005 8:38:00 AM , Blogger D e s i g n Girl said...

K- I think you look good in your hat! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters