Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Fighting ILLINI

Nevermind on the movie. I wasn't in my right mind. I was even reading news articles about the game tonight and when I posted about the movie it slipped my mind that the game would be on.

FIGHTING ILLINI BASKETBALL
Game #9: #11A.P./#10 Illinois (8-0) vs. Georgetown (3-1)
Dec. 8, 2005 • 8 p.m. CT • ESPN
Champaign, Ill. • Assembly Hall (16,618)

On the Air
Television
ESPN: Brent Musburger, play-by-play; Steve Lavin, expert analyst; Erin Andrews, sideline reporter.

Radio
Illini Sports Network - 50 stations: Brian Barnhart, play-by-play; Jerry Hester, expert analyst; Loren Tate, pregame/halftime/postgame interviews.



ILL!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, December 08, 2005 2:08:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

That's more like it, K.

Oh, and INI

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters