Saturday, December 10, 2005

Zombie Movies Revisited

Okay, some of you may or may not know. I love Zombie movies now. If one comes out, I want to see it. I also enjoy campy zombie movies that most people claim to be pieces of crap because the "acting" is so bad. That is what makes it so good. You can laugh at it and enjoy it. But I found one that I want to check out and I think Ed may appreciate this one since he is with me on the zombie movies.


Hood of the Living Dead




There is also another bigger budget zombie type movie coming out in the spring. It is by the people who remade Dawn of the Dead last year.

Slither 31 March 2006

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 12, 2005 11:02:00 AM , Blogger JD said...

Oooooooh no. This is bad. *cringe*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters