Friday, December 30, 2005

Back at it

Well, today I weighed myself. I'm back to exactly 265.0 again. Gained a little over Christmas but I wasn't worried about that cause I knew with help of the surgery that the weight would be falling off in no time. I still barely have an appetite. I had a banana for breakfast at about 7:30am then went back to bed, Just woke up at noon and had a slice of ham. I'm stuffed! Feel like I just had a 5 course meal. So I expect to lose about 5 to 10 more pounds before I'm fully functional in the eating department again.

Side note, parents are putting all of the Christmas decor away already. I am sad.

4 Comments:

At Friday, December 30, 2005 12:15:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Hey K! I have a fun movie email that made me think of you....its like a quiz. I need your email address, I think you'd have fun with it.

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 12:18:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

KyleStill5@aol.com

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 2:50:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

Hi, Kyle! Get well wishes from across the Mississippi! Love ya!

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 3:01:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Thanks Jessie! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters