Friday, January 13, 2006

Tough like a brick

So this class thing. I plan on doing it right, I will do it right but I have a history. Not smoking is as easy as just not smoking. I can go ages without it, and I do. Eating right is tougher because you need food to live properly and when you love food to the point that it is bad for you is a huge problem. This has been difficult but I am slowly making my way to where I want to be. Now doing well in school, is a matter of sitting down and taking the time do do it. That is very very difficult for me. It is different than both of the previous for me because I would rather be doing anything else than sitting infront of a boring book trying to memorize something so that I can regurgitate it for testing purposes. I am going to make a valiant effort. I have too or else I have to find an apartment by June.... fun isn't it.

I'm working the bar tonight, everyone come by and see me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters