Monday, January 09, 2006

What's going on, What's going on

Well, I guess I'm still famous. I haven't been stopped in the street yet though. But among people I know, I keep hearing it and I gotta admit, I LOVE IT! How often do I get attention like this? Practically never cause I just do my thing and it isn't usually worth making fuss over. But hey, how often does a person get a whole page in the Illinois Times dedicated to themselves? Even if it IS an advertisement.

So this past weekend was a blast. Friday evening I stopped in to DH for about an hour from 8 until 9pm. Chatted with people and then headed home. I'm still in recovery phase from the hernia surgery so I still try to take it easy. I just chilled out and relaxed on Friday night.

Saturday consisted of Shoo and Kyle A's Popped Collar Themed party. The only catch was that everyone had to have their collar popped. It started off slow but then it picked up steam. I had a wonderful time. Probably the best house party that I have been to in a while. AND I didn't even drink. I was sober as can be all night. But I think it was just that much more fun because I was aware and in control of what was going on. I was introduced to a new group of people that I was delighted to meet. I was told that my laugh was great. I haven't heard this in a long time now because I haven't met any new people recently that were not used to my laugh.

I am sorry, but I totally forgot to take my dad's digital camera so I don't have any pics whatsoever of the party. BUT if you have pics from the party please feel free to share them with me. Even though I was sober I still have a horrible memory and love pictures to help keep things fresh in my memory.

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 09, 2006 10:10:00 PM , Blogger the good time girl said...

k, you were definitely a good time...worthy of a good time girl salute. and i love your laugh even though i don't always point it out anymore. it's a great chuckle.

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 3:09:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

I'll get pictures online soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters