Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Addiction

So I have a new addiction and it isn't going to kill me or hurt me. At least I hope it doesn't, what a way to go. But anyway, I am totally addicted to beef jerky. I can't get enough of the stuff.



I've actually been craving it and will specifically leave the house to go buy some. I also bargain hunt it too. Jerky isn't cheap. Most are 4.99 or 5.99 for a 4oz bag but I found a generic brand at Citgo on Wabash that is 4oz for 3.99, a buck per ounce, not too bad I suppose, compared to the other brands.

I hear that Sam's Club has jerky there. I'm not a member though. If anyone who is a member goes sometime soon, price it for me. See if it can be bought cheaper than a buck per ounce. I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm a dork, I know, I'm used to it.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:32:00 PM , Blogger the good time girl said...

k, i don't think leaving the house specifically to buy beef jerky makes you a dork.
i used to make shoo take me to brown's not because i wanted a drink, but because i wanted popcorn. now he has his own popper that makes popcorn as good as brown's, so i continue dating him so long as he continues feeding me.

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:51:00 PM , Blogger D e s i g n Girl said...

Target has the best jerky pricing...Walmart is not bad too. However, Sam's can often hook you up with a double/triple pack for under $10. From a fellow junkie... :)

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:57:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Awesome DG! Thanks for the info, also glad to know I'm not the only one.

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:51:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Is it 4 ounces? or is it those slightly smaller versions.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters