Sunday, February 26, 2006

Awesome Night.

So I had a great night last night. Somehow I got into Super Mingling Mode and I was all over the place just chatting it up with everyone. I love it when I have nights like that. Rather than down and out K that just sits at the bar and doesn't talk much, getting around and hob nobbing with everyone I know is so much more fun. I met new people last night too because of it and got to know some aquiantences better.

The trivia night was a blast. Our team got dead last place out of 24 teams. We rock! We got travel coffee mugs because of it. I love it when last place is rewarded for sucking it up so incredibly bad. The questions were really hard though and some teams there are professional trivia teams that apparently scope out all the trivia nights and do a trivia night just about every weekend. We needed people who were more specialized in topics. I think Ed would have been a good asset to the team with his sports knowledge.

I just got done walking at the park again. I did the 2.5 mile loop in 43 minutes nonstop. Pretty good for me considering the lack of exercise prior to this point. I feel really good right now because of it too. Exercise is just a matter of getting out and doing it. I enjoy it while I am doing it. I need to keep telling myself that.

Now I'm about to go hang out with Ed and do a few fun fun things. Gotta shower first then picking him up.

Leave me a comment party people.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, February 26, 2006 11:09:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

You're still out doing fun fun things. :)

And I am watching the DVR'd Grey's Anatomy and going to bed.

I won't feel sorry for you in the am! ;)

 
At Monday, February 27, 2006 9:28:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Why would you need to feel sorry for me? Don't you know that I'm a professional at going on 4 hours of sleep? I was a little slow to get going but that is almost every morning. I'm good to go now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters