Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hello All!

So I haven't written a post about what has been going on lately. I am still not working. I am healing from a surgery I had a little over a week ago. I do go back to work soon, this coming Tuesday. I was planning on Monday but then I recently realized that Monday is holiday and I don't have work.

So I've been sitting around doing a whole lot of nothing during my recouperation time. I finished Harry Potter off about a week ago now. I'm just about to start reading the Chronicles of Narnia.

I haven't seen many people recently. I'll get a call here or there. But not much contact. Last thing I did was hang out at Ed's for the Superbowl. Which was fun and then it was over.

I think that I may try to go out this evening. Well, go out as in down to the bar and sit and visit. I'm still not totally better but I'm going to need to get used to being up and about again since I will be working again soon.

I recently found out about our digital cable. We have the Starz package and I didn't realize that we can watch Starz on Demand at no extra cost. I'm stoked. Now I can watch new movies whenever I want. They even have this thing that I'm excited about... They have this deal where if you are scrolling through the Starz catagories and see "Big Screen Movie" or something like that. You then go online to starz.com or something and put in the title of the movie that heading was by and then you win a 42" plasma tv. I'm totally going to be scrolling through the movie channels now. I'm stoked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters